Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Journal #1
"Time to get up, Time to get up, Time to get up in the Mourning!", screamed the house. I awoke, still sleepy, and tried to get out of bed. I put my clothes on, that the house set out when I went to sleep last night. I slowly walked down stairs, trying not to fall. When i got to the dinning room table, eggs, toast and bacon shot out of the wall and onto my plate. After the delicious breakfast, I got my bag and my lunch and walked out the door, right as my mother and father got their coffee. I got on my segway and drove to school, because the driving age is ten here. At school I went straight to my desk-computer and waited for my teacher. When the clock struck 8:15 the Robo-Teacher rolled in and immediately started teaching me, the only student in my class, about Spanish, a dead language since the Americans took over two-thirds of the Earth. I didn't really need to pay attention because the words were burned into my brain. After all of the boringness I went home. There i got a nice snack, a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I started on my homework, which wasn't hard because the information was stuck in my head. When I finished I went down to the living room to see my parents and enjoyed the poetry and a good book. Dinner was great, fresh steak, from our cows in our backyard, with potatoes and green beans. After dinner I said goodnight and went upstairs brushed my teeth and took my growth pill. When I entered my room, it was like I was on the beach, the floor felt like warm massaging sand a nice salty breeze and the wonderful noise of the waves. I slept well that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Cows" - where did the cows come from? Also, what happened to the card game that the parents play in the afternoon?
ReplyDelete